cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Custom fields are not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are on SRM 5.5. I have been asked to create some custom fields on the Scheduling Agreement header screen. To start the process, I have added a field to the structures INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CST_CTR and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF. This is great, the field shows up on the header screen just as I expect.

Now I'd like to create my own custom subscreen and add this field to it, plus a few others. I've created a custom subscreen with the field on it, and saved it to my own funct grp. I've also generated a service and HTML template for this screen. I activated an implementation for the badi BBP_CUF_BADI in the put_data method. And assigned the screen number, and program name to EV_DYNNR and EV_REPID in the badi. I think my problem is, the field is still showing using the SAP standard display screen, and my custom screen is not showing. How do I deactivate the SAP standard display screen after I've been using it? Do I have to take my custom field out of one of the structures?

Please send me helpful answers without pointing me to threads that have not been solved. I have been looking through all threads and OSS notes related to this issue and I have not been able to solve my problem.

Helpful answers will be rewarded with points.

Thanks,

Marty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, interestingly enough, if I don't fill in the ev_template variable in the badi bbp_cuf_badi, but I filled in ev_theme, ev_service, ev_dynnr, ev_repid, it won't show my custom screen. Once I filled in ev_template, it shows up. Problem solved.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I have looked at all of those posts already, multiple times. I find most of them are not answered. I simply can not see my custom screen on the contract page it's supposed to show on. When I put a breakpoint in the PBO of the custom screen, I can see that it's being called, I just don't see it.

Has anyone had this situation before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the very useful pointers ->

Regards

- Atul