Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business scenario on Discount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus,

I want to configure the settings as folllows:

we need to give a special weekend discount for sundays only. Adiscount of Rs.50 to be given whenever the items in the line item gets over Rs. 1000. .i.e suppose in the 6th line item total value till 6th line item is Rs.1005, so he should be eligible for weekend discount of Rs.50. and again if in the 9th line item , the total value crosses Rs.2005( i.e. 1005 from 6th line item +1000) he should get weekend disc of Rs.50 again. it should be repeated whenever it crosses old value + 1000.

waiting for reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aki,

You can do this through material group.. put all material into one material gp. and make condition record accordingly.

rgds

mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

need to write a new alternative calculation type for this requirement, tell the abaper if VOTNR=7 and the "netwr" net value for each item at item level is more than thousand then add 5% has to be added too everytime definately it will solves,

reward me if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

let us first say that "anything is possible". clients love to hear this, and we worry about it later (hahaha).

but seriously, i think it's possible to use "sunday" as a variable in pricing. a possible field name is WOTNR (sunday has value "7"). another is if you run program DATE_TO_DAY, you input the date and the system will tell you if today is monday, tuesday, sunday, etc.

the implication of this is you could program this in your access sequence in Pricing Control.

as for the line items, i did not quite catch your requirement. am i correct in understanding that you are totalling the values of items 1 to 6 and giving a discount based on their values? then another discount based on value of items 7 to 9?

regards.

Edited by: Jonathan Yap on Jan 21, 2008 7:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I got some idea but not clear.

As you told we are adding values of 1 to 6 items which crosses Rs. 1000 mark. so customer is eligible to get weekly discount. again in the same order if total value from 7th line item crosses 1000 mark, he is eligible to get weekly discount again. suppose it cross that in 9th line item and it is now another Rs.1125, so since it has crossed Rs. 1000 mark, do he gets weekly discount.

it will continue like this till last item of the order.

regards

Aki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the SAP standard discount condition types calculate on the bases of customers, material, header value and item. i am not aware of any condition type that will calculate sub-totals and increments based on the sales order line items. i think this is a job for ABAP.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this the client requirement.. Looks very strange. In the condition record for all the material that are likely to be purchased with start date and end date as only the date of the sundays. For this u need to create as many records till the end of ur sales.

For the other give the scales in the discount condition record. If the value crosses 1000-5 % and if it 2000-8% and 5000-10%

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

I am still waiting for your valuable inputs on my question.

please some body reply. its urgent.

regds

AKi