cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needed software for ABAP certification training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a software developer. I'm new to SAP, but exited about working hard to become an SAP Development Consultant. I plan to take the courses

TAW10_54 ABAP Workbench Fundamentals

TAW12_52 ABAP Workbench Concepts

which end with a certification test for

Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 – Application Development Focus ABAP

I think I will need to have my own access to the development tools for my training outside the classroom. I have found that there is a download: SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - ABAP Trial Version. My questions are:

- Is this download what I need to set up a development environment for training and testing the skills from these courses?

- Is there som other way to get access to working tools for certification training needs?

I will be very grateful for any info/tip on how to test Netweaver application development using ABAP.

Best Regards,

Inge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a web site www.sapdomain.com which is for ABAP certification. It is useful if you want to go for the SAP ABAP certification.

reward if it helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael, that site is really interesting and I sure will use it a a lot for my certification preparation! I also wonder if installing SAP NetWeaver 7.0 - ABAP Trial Version could give me direct access to all the software tools I need. But I think there is some better forum for questions on the tools.

Thanks again,

Inge