Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate method at internal Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I was working in my Web Dynpro when I got these errors in the build:

The method wdCreateUITreeForTransparentContainer() is undefined for the type InternalCreatePolitics InternalCreatePolitics.java NWD_agiletrk_Dpmg_hr_politicswebdynpro~agile.com/gen_wdp/packages/com/agile/pmg/politics/comp/wdp line 279

Duplicate method wdCreateUITreeForTransparentContainer in type InternalCreatePolitics InternalCreatePolitics.java NWD_agiletrk_Dpmg_hr_politicswebdynpro~agile.com/gen_wdp/packages/com/agile/pmg/politics/comp/wdp line 304

These is from a class that the Developer Studio autogenerate. I don´t know how to solve it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like something went wrong with the code generation. I has happened to me sometimes too, mainly because sometimes it allowed me to create two ui elements with the same name (ussually transparent containers as your case) and later I got the error in the internal class.

Check if you have done something wrong with your ui elements (two of them with the same name, a transparent container in which an invalid parent like a toolbar...) and fix it. If everything is ok with you ui elements but you still get the error then just modify the internal class and remove the method that is giving you the error.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you copy and paste

some component "tree/transparent container" or anything,

goto paste component and change the name of all .