cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching a Transaction from SRM Web Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

In SRM 5.0 , I'll have Information in Table Format in my Custom Screen.

Now How do i make one field of that Table information as a link......Such that if i click on that field data, it should launch another transaction.

Let me make it clear. Find the table given below, It has two fields Vendor and Name.

Vendor

Name

_________

Vendor 1

_________

Vendor 2

_________

Vendor 3

|_________|_______________|_______________________________________

If i click on name Vendor 1 , I should Launch another Transaction ( Say BBPMAININT) for that vendor 100000001 .

Is it Possible to do that.

Pass on your ideas.

vinodh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Thanks for your Insights.

Will try digging further in the areas you mentioned and keep the forum posted of the developments.

Vinodh Balakrishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Can you be a bit more elaborative on how it is Possible?

Is it by copying the standard code and modifying or By any new tech like BSP, WD etc.....

Thanks for your response.

Vinodh Balakrishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done something long time back.. using BSPs, this is possible.. Or you can make a copy of the existing transaction and code the logic to call the BBPMAININT transaction accordingly in a new session.. (new web page)...

You must be having good expertise / or take those members having good knowledge of VBScript / JavaScript logic .. and catch the OKCODE in this case, in order to call the required bespoke copy of BBPMAININT transaction..

(Please go through the logic of Internet Service - BBPMAININT using SE80 transaction) to get more insights in this case..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not SRM standard functionality.. However, Technically this can be possible..

Regards

- Atul