cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoce for Invoice correction Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

created one order in which base price ented as 3500/- instead of 3800/-) and delivery, Invoice and Excise invoice also done. i want to bill for difference of amount. For this I have created price diff invoice with reference to previous invoice. up to this everything is ok. i am not able to create Excise invoice through J1IIN becoz the reference invoice is not supporting. I have checked in the programme(standard) but document category of price difference document is not in the code. i have done JV through J1IH but my client wants Excise invoice number. How can v generate Excise invoice like this kind of invoices? can any body helpout. Its very urgent

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Narasimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoice Correction Request is without a delivery document, hence it is not possible to create an excise biiling document for the same. Excise Billing Document can be created only for delivery related transaction.

Saurabh has already mentioned about an alternative i.e J1IH, which is Excise JV & necessary adjudtment entry can be done for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

even i am facing such a situation but i guess there is no other way out but j1ih as one can do j1iin against doc types tht are of the doc cat 'invoice' and invoice correction requests generate debit/credit memos.

saurabh