Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario XI -> HTTP -> Webservice -> XI -> RFC -> SAP R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the scenario:

Sending request to an Webservice per HTTPS and catch the response. This is working fine. In transaction sxmb_moni i can see the answer as XML.

I have implemented the scenario response from webservice mapped into RFC-Function and send into SAP R/3. But i have to run this manuell! How can i run this automatically after getting the response from the Webservice.

Thanks for any answere,

Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Max,

I get your problem..question is ..do you have to start the bpm manually..or send the request manually.....

as both the rfc and soap are sync

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for your answeres,

i have finished the integration prozess and now i have a new problem! How can i test the ccBPM szenario? To test the interfaces i goto "Runtime Workbench" -> "Integration Engine" -> "Test Message". Is it possible to test the integration process here, too? When yes, how?

How can i start the integration prozess from backend system (SAP R/3 from ABAP)?

Regards,

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Did you create the response scenario separately?

Regards,

Sukarna Chirumamilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Using BPM you can send the request to the Webservice in the first step and use the output (= response) to send a message back in the next step.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

can you show me an Blog for this szenario?

Regards,

Max

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

You could look at these threads :

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Laurent.

Reward points if helpfull.