cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Server is not appearing on SM21.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I am having a problem in the transaction SM21 because there is a specific machine that does not appear when I choose the option All Remote System logs, but when I do it through the transaction SM51 and SM21 draw transaction (local) data appears normally, already open SAP called in and they said to check my network (this has already been done and is normal), has noticed several parameters that were mentioned in footnotes (651,64015,47682,500235 and 25526) and is also normal, but when I gave the compando lgtst-H <hostname message server>-S sapms <SID> me and he brought a strange situation, ie all other servers appears the sapdp <n> least I am with this problem, rather than show the sapdp <n> in place it appears the port being used by him. Someone has seen this type of situation? If I add a line services within the SAP now will recognize or I need to make a Stop / Start in my environment?

Best Regards,

Valdinei A. Romualdo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning ladies,

The issue was resolved, when I gave the command lgtst-H <hostname message server>-S sapms <SID> within the services, realized that was missing an entry "sapdb <n>" after putting is entry, the server appeared normally the SM21.

Best Regard,

Valdinei Romualdo