cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects 4.0 - CATS worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're trying to populate cProjects data in the CATS worklist in ECC6.0. We have made all the required settings in the corresponding Data Entry Profile of CATS.

However, the Project details are not getting populated in the worklist. I just came accross a forum thread -

Link: [;

which discusses that for cProjects-CATS integration, the costing variant should NOT be set as Assignmnt of personel costs to master cost center - which was the case in our scenario.

Please guide us on the relevance of the other three options and suggest which of them would require minimal supporting config on IDES.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I am facing the same problem of cProjects task not getting populated in work list.

Should I remove the tick of assignment of master cost centre???

Is the Data entry profile to be maintained in CATS classic ???

As you have solved the issue can you please guide me on the same ????

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer below link for information on the cost accounting scenarios in time sheets

For Users of HR: Cost Accounting Scenarios

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/64/400b2b470211d189720000e8322d00/frameset.htm

SAP suggests that this is the standard scenario if you do not implement SAP Payroll (PY).

The worklist should appear if you had checked the necessary boxes (With worklist,In process) in the data entry profile (worklist screen).

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I guess that the costing varients should not have any impact over the worklist.

I've done the following setting for the data entry profiles:

1. With Worklist - Ticked

2. From Project Assignment - Ticked

3. Enter for several personnel numbers - Unticked

In the Project Type settings I've ticked the option for Time/Travel Expenses rec in CATS/SRM/FIN

Am I missing anything? Please suggest.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey