cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to DOE from NWDS (MI7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded NWCE(7.1) developer studio IDE from SDN and configured mobile plugins. Now from NWDS i am adding a DOE configuration profile in 'mobile->general->data orchestration engine' in preferences. I am unable to login to DOE (MI7.1) because we access this system using a router string. Now this system is accessible only by through SAP router. How can i connect to DOE? This is required to import BOs for developing MI application using MBO model and there is no option for router string in DOE settings. plz help

ERP Consultant

Edited by: Consultant ERP on Jan 15, 2008 8:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

This is still a problem in 2021 so do I take it that it is never going to be possible to use a router string to connect from NWDS to a SAP system that requires a router string when logging in through SAP logon pad? This is very very annoying.

0 Kudos

Is there no options to connect to SAP from NWDS via saprouter/webdispatcher??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes my problem is same as vinay described. No option of router string in IDE.

consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am facing the same issue. Actually the parameters to connect to DOE from the IDE are: client, servername, system no, username/password. but i login to DOE workbench using saplogon pad which uses SAProuterstring to connect to system. now connection to DOE from IDE is not via URL or HTTP port. its like loging in to SAP r/3 system and 'sap router string' option is missing here! hence i believe i am not able to connect. i think i am facing same issue as author of this thread.

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you meanby :Connect by router string?

You do not have a url for the system? You are using a proxy to connect to the system?

Julien.