cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing not copied into delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SD gurus..

the pricing values are not getting copied from the order to delivery in the condition tab? it is displaying the conditions but not their values. Can you please tell me the reasons why? I checked copy control.. but it seems fine... What are other possibilities of error?

-Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain your pricing procedure to the delivery document type LF and maintain the condition records for the condition types and make them a manadatory entry in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx guys...

I had already tried what murali said. But wats the use if we maintain teh freight condition records already. Those r supposed to be manual entries while delivery is being processed no?

My main concern for this question is that... client is thinking that creating delivery doc is just a liability if they cant add the freights n transportation costs.. So i m thinking of attachingpricing to delivery .. But this is not shipment either... So these prices from order and delivery shud b combined in invoice...

But i dont think its possible.. Any tips.. suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please forward me ur E-Mail ID.

I will pass on some information that I have on the Freight & Transportation cost in Billing from Delivery.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harsh,

Thx. My mail Id is prashant.mane@incat.com

I ll be waiting for your mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sent to your Mail ID.

Please check and reward if useful.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harsh,

Can you forward the same info on my mail id pramodind@rediffmail.com

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harsh

Can you be kind enough to send the doucment to me.

My id is kgsurpur@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance.

Regards

KRSNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashant,

As per my understanding with ur question is

You want to see the pricing procedure in delivery Document i.e in VL02N --> Item Condition..i hope this is ur question, if i am correct..

Plz follow the procedur..

Go To Logstic Execution --> Shipping ---> basic Shipping Function ---> Pricing ---> there in the last step Assign pricing Procedure to Delivery type..

In this step Assign RVAA01 to LF automatically Conditions u can able to see in Vl02N like Va02 item condition...

Rewards, if iti si useful...

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Can you plz forward the same to my id -nagaraj.sun@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Nagaraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

run VTLA and check item

for your item category make sure you have flagged "Update doc flow" and quan. is positive

check order req as well (it should be 101)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, of course, pricing will not be copied from order to delivery. this is a standard SAP setup.

For processing delivery, u need not require material pricing. For billing only it is required.

For delivery, there is a different pricing procedure(ZLF001) is assigned by standard to calculate the frieght costs and all. this will be useful when u process shipments (transportation process). For more information, visit shipping area information in the library. for that u need to maintain the frieght related condition types. the ZLF001 is assigned to the delivery type.

Hope i answers ur questions.

Do reward points if u found it is useful to u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kaleeswaran,

That was very valuable info. Thx very much.

But if I wanna add freight conditions in delivery document and suppose

I am using 2 diff pricing procedures in order and delivery.. then how shud i create invoice? How I will add the conditions from these two procedures?

I ll b really gr8ful for your help.

- Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good, Actually the conditions & Pricing procedure(RVAA01)) what u are giving in the sales order will be copied to invoice document.

But the frieght conditions & pricing procedure (ZLF001) what u are giving in the delivery is only be used for calculating the shipment costs. those will be copied to the shipment cost calculation procedure and sent to the controlling department. But these things will be carried out Only when shipping and transportation activities are involved in ur business cycle.

So no need to worry about the standard business flow of OR>LF>F2.

I hope u get my point. For further reference go through siemens SD materials

Do reward points if u found this information useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

I have a similar scenario..I have two different pricing procedures - One for Sales Order and One for Delivery.

I want the conditions types from both in the billing.

Could you please tell me how did u resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasanth,

Please tell me how did you resolve this beocasue we got exactlty the same situation.

Normal Pricing will be done at Sales Order level and Foreight costs are added at delivery level. so while creating invoice, price from order and frieght cost from delievry should automatically come up in invoice. Please help me how to do this...