cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping multiple source value to one target value in value mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

In my scenario, i need to map more than one source value to one target value in value mapping. Like:

1 TenderPickup

2 TenderLoan

7 TenderPickup

101 TenderPickup

102 TenderLoan

107 TenderPickup

But when I enter the same target value for the second time and try to save it, it gives me an error saying value mapping already exists.

But this should logically be allowed. How can this be done. Please provide a solution.

Thanks,

Yash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using FixValues function

FixValues will allow you to do so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Continution to Prabhu's Reply ...

In message mapping at u r Target message, choose TenderPickup right click u can view the option Duplicate subtree.Do the same for remaining fields.

Cheers

Veera

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dupliate the target field (select the target field and right click to check on duplicate option) and map the source as required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

When i right click on the target field, it gives me only 3 options:

1) Insert Row

2) Delete Value Mapping

3) Value Mapping in all agencies

I dont see nay option for duplicating rows.

What I hae done is in ID i clicked on TOOLS and then VALUE MAPPING. I checked the option "Value Mapping Agencies" and gave my source and target agencies detials. Then i clicked on DISPLY and in the next page I have 3 columns - Value for <source agency>, Value for <target agency> and Group name.

When I give duplicate values in the column Vlaue for <target agency>, it doesnt allow me to and if i right click in this column, i get the above mentioend options.

Please point out where i m going wrong.

Thanks,

Yash

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can duplicate the target field in Message mapping. try it