cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have maintained one pricing procedure for exports under bond where all excise conditions are statistical

but for exports under rebate i have to go for new pricing procedure bcz first we will pay excise duties then we claim for rebate can anybody clarify on this plz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rahul

No new pricing procedure is needed.

In IMG follow the path - Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Here for the combination of Sales Area, Shipping Point, Plant, Excise Group and Series Group, select "N" - Export under Claim for Rebate".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

that means i have to create new series group for exports under rebate plz clarify on this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rahul

If the transactions are going to be huge, you can create a separate series group. But if it is very minimal, then you can do the following procedure

In excise invoice J1IIN, after choosing "calculate tax", you will see an icon like pencil under the tab "Excise Invoice Type".

As I said earlier, whatever you maintained in IMG, the relevant category will be in blue colour, by default. If you want to change the same, click the pencil icon so that you can see the blue colour will change to other invoice types like Bond, No Bond etc. Choose your option and save.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi