Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATD check in TLB does not consider the SNP checking horizon

virginiefeige
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I would like to know which BADI or Exit is available to change the available to deploy check logic when the TLB is run.

I would like to take into account the SNP checking horizon.

Thanks

Virginie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member250654
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Virginie

we are trying to modify the logic on SNP checking horizon. cna you please help find a BADI on SNP checking horizon. the requirement is that instead of number of days, deployment should use the quantity populated in z key figure to reserving stock before deployment

virginiefeige
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

If you requirement is to have the deployment use a Z key figure, you should make the qty as order based with a Z ATP category.

It will be very simple.

I don't understand the link to the SNP checking horizon.

Badi for deployments are the ones when you create your own method. I would not recommend as it is too complex to code.

Best Regards

Virginie

virginiefeige
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

This is trivial. Send me you an email I will explain it to you

virginie.feige@sap.com

virginiefeige
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jacky

You don't need a new key figure. You just add a macro in your data view with a condition to check the location if it must run only for this specific location.

Regards

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginie,

Thank you for your response.  Would you give me some more info as I am new to APO.  I want the ATR to be 99999 for the specific planning view I have (without checking the location as I want my ATR to always be 99999 for this 1 specific pIanning view) but how I can force the 99999 in the macro for the ATR?  If you can give me the steps to do it.

Thank you!

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginie,

We are trying to use the BADI Interface /SAPAPO/IF_EX_SDP_TLB_CTRL, Definition /SAPAPO/SDP_TLB_CTRL, Method GET_TLB_CONTROLS to modify the ATD flag CV_ATD = X. This setting is supposed to turn off the ATD check, for example if we are doing TLB from a Vendor in a specific planning book and we have infinite supply.

We have not yet implemented it (just starting today) and so far we are having trouble to get the BADI to start running, but in theory this is the right BADI.

Regards, Sam

virginiefeige
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

If you are trying to remove the ATP check for the TLB, just make a specific planning view and set ATR to 999999 with a macro and ATI to 0. It is working perfectly.

If I you try to implement your own logic in the ATP calculation in the TLB, then I will be interrested to know how you did.

Let me know.

Best Regards

Virginie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginie,

Thanks for the idea, sounds like a practical approach, which we will maybe look at.

Initially we prefer to use this BADI method because it will cause a lot less processing time if the atd check is simply switched off, instead of having to dom processing with real ATR and ATI (even if 9999999 and 0).

It should be a simple case of checking inside the BADI which view is being used (as advised by SAP), using /SAPAPO/MSDP_GET_ACTVIEW in interactive mode to find name of current book/view or (if in batch mode) checking name of book/view from value of corresponding RMSNPTLB variant field. After checking which view is being used and looking up a Z table to see if this view should have ATD exclusion, we will set CV_ATD flag = X to turn off ATD.

The problem we are having at the moment is that the BADI is not being accessed when we run TLB. If we don't succeed with this then I will change to using your recommended ATR/ATI trick.

Regards, Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Virginie,

I know this post is very old but I chanced upon this thread in SCN and am
interested in your solution to add a Macro in a specific planning view tor a specific location to force ATR to 999999 and ATI to 0.  Would you be kind enough to tell me the steps to do this?

Will this require me to create 2 new key figures with a Fixed value (example ATRF with a fixed value of 99999 and ATIF with a fixed value of 0) and then in the planning view, create a macro and set ATR key figure = ATRF key figure and ATI Key Figure = ATIF key figure?

Can I just go to the specific planning view and fixed the value of ATR there to 99999 and ATI to 0 without having to create new key figures or macro?

Again, will appreciate if you can provide me the step by step of how to achieve this.

Thank you in advance!

J