cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of PRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created a PRT as Equipment. each and every 100 nos of operations in maint. work a Maintenance order should be generated automatically. i have given a MP no. and Measuring Point to PRT Equipment and scheduled it once.

problem is this when i am confirming all things in order. don't know how to confirm PRT that i have used it 10 times or 20 times during execution of work...

please suggest how can i confirm PRT Usage in maintenance order.

regards,

Amit kushwaha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit ,

in addition to what tyagarajan said

1. For the PRT which u create as an eqpt,you create that a material for the PRT as mat type raw material and assign the material no in the Eqpt master record.

2.So when Production order is confirmed for this raw material quantity examp:- 200 [nos-Units] then it is updated in the counter of the PRT through measurement doc.

3.See material is confirmed in nos as units in prod you should maintain a counter of same units in your PRT.

The other way of doing this is :-

Create PRT,maintain control key and in this you tick scheduling parametres,confirmation parametres buttons , maintain usage value approipate formula, now if it is used in PM or PP orders while selecting it in PP OR PM u have to maintain scheduling for PRT and in confirmation for part operation you will find PRT confirmation also,from here again the same thing for this PRT have counter of hrs,[ try to maintain scheduling in hrs and confirmation will be in hrs]

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have Made Production order and planned a equipment PRT.

After confirmation of Material which has been incorporated in Production order, i havn't get any confirmation of PRT and General Data of PRT Actual Usage is still zero.

please suggest.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I said that based on the confirmation of the production order,the measurement document created for that prt equipment will get updated based on which the maintenance plan will get scheduled

you cannot confirm the prt usage seperately

for better understanding please follow link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fe/67f9609d6f11d189b60000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanx sir... mesuring document is posted automatically as i confirm production order... thanx a lot .....

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

up to my knowledge there is no confirmation for prt in plant maintenance, you can acheive this while creating the production order for the material and assigning the equipment prt to that,so as soon as you confirm the material it will be updated in the equipment prt measurement document hence maintenance order will generate based on maintenance plan

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx sir, let me check this