cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fwding agent in Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have an issue wherein we need to have forwarding agent to be copied from the delivery document in the shipment document. I tried to search the copy controls, but i didn't got the copy controls from Delivery to Shipment. Please suggest how to bring the Fwding agent in the shipment. And also where to find the shipment copy controls.

Bhupendra Surana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction OVTC and there you can find service agent(what you called as FF agent) and put the FF agent there and save it,so that whenever you create Shipment document that will be copied based on the route in the delivery.

Reward if it helpful.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

See this will be a specific agent for the route. But, when the customer has given a different Forwarding agent to be used, than what will happen?

Actually, i want it has to be copied from the Delivery Partner.

With regards,

Bhupendra Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know if we defaulted at route level it will be considered only on FF.

If you want different ones it is not possible you have to enter manually.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Agreed. But, there is no copy control like we have partners copied from Sales Doc to Delivery and to Billing?

With regards,

Bhupendra Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhupendra Sahab,

three steps and ur problem will be resolved,

1. u should be having a partner procedure for delivery header say LF..in that u will have partner function SP a standard SAP partner function for forwarding agent...while creating delivery..u have to enter service agent or forwarding agent here

2. u should be having a partner procedure for shipment type ..in that u should be having SP or FA (forwarding agent partner function)

3. In shipment type..say for 0001, u will find "copy routine" under proposal..make it as "1"

thats it...

Regards

Jagdish

Answers (0)