cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule not generating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having five order types & We have enhasmant to generate the settlement rule automatically based on PM activity combination. If particular combination of Order types & PM activity types. It is working fine for all order types With all PM activity types. But for ZGEN & SWR PM activity types the rule is not getting maintained. For other PM activity types with ZGEN order type rule getting updated automatically. but not for ZGEN & SWR. What need to checked??

Every thing find ok. Is there any relation in PM activity types & Cost or PM activity Types & Settlement rule creation.

Pl. give any clue. The same is used for profit analysis(this concept is not to me )

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you have maintained the settlement rule in the order types in the settings.

Generate an order and click the settlement rule icon in the order, it will take you to the settlement rule screen, maintain a settlement object (CTR / PSG) manually, then the system will give the error, double click on the error, it will give you the exact issue.

This could be because of the Derivation rule issue related to costing. Try the above one and let us know.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

I have Checked all standard custmization setting everything is as per requirement. If settlement rule is not maintained for the order types it will not generate the settlement rule at all. But when we have changed PM activity types from SWR to LTR or other. Theh settlement rule is getting generated. It is not generating only when we use ZGEN order types & SWR as PM activity type.I have followed your suggetion using PSG catagory of settlement receiver. First system is going on "Assignment to Profitability segment screen" & when we press enter here system is asking making all fields entries here (Customer, Sales Organization, Division etc.) & when we cancel it system is giving information message like "Rule 000 (receiver category PSG) is not transferred" Actually we are trying to manupulate the setlement rule according to PM activity type using ABAP help.

Thanks

Makarand Gurjar