cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Standard text for terms and conditions of po print form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anybody,

I want create Terms and condtions inside smartforms PO FORM , how do i create terms and conditons and how use font size? I don't want hard code inside smartforms , I will create seperate texts for terms and condition after i include inside smartform.

How i will do ? anybody please tell me.

Thanks

S.Muthu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Based on what you want to create the Terms & Conditions.

As the these are present the PO .

Do you want to checl something and then based on that values you want to create the terms...

Clarify.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

I want to upload Terms and conditions of word document file into smartforms how do i upload?

Thanks

S.Muthu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramaniyan,

U an create an include text node in your smartform.And terms and conditions is the header level text,so i suppose you have to give the inputs as follows :

Text Name &**-EBELN&

Text Object EKKO

Text ID xxxx

Language &**-SPRAS&

• is the data at your end .To simplify more follow the following.

1> go to your purchase order from me23n

2> open any purchase order and click on the terms and conditions text.

3> go to GOTO option of the text.and click on the HEADER.

4> U will find the attributes of the text which you will have to pass to the Include text in your smartforms.

The long texts arestored in STXH table.

Reward Points if useful.

Cheers,

Deepthee Kasal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm when you have the solution

First you need to create a standard text with SO10.

Then go to your smartform where you create text. choose include text and passt your text to the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Tcode SO10

Specify the text name..

Then call it in ur program FM READ_TEXT

If using in smartforms..rught click on text node and create an include text..der specify the parameters dat u mentioned in SO10..it will solve ur query

Hope dis Helps

Reward if it does

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For each text element,window etc u can put a condition.U can find a condition tab for each element.Put the required condition thr.Suppose u wanna print a text element only if a variable wf_test is initial,then put in the condition wf_test = initial.those '=' and other symbols are available,once u click on the middle tab inside the conditions.I hope this will solve ur prob.If not then state ur problem with some more explanations.Reward if useful

Regards

Rudra