cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Product - Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Is there any program or T- code through which we can delete the Product - location combination in SNP which are marked for deletion at a location type level?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more thing, if the materials which are to be deleted in APO have some orders active in APO and R/3. Then what should be the best procedure to delete such materials.

Will the above method still work well?

Mythilee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, read oss note 571031. The answer is there.

Regards

Alper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

That will help you: <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/f8/7777378d743f56e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/f8/7777378d743f56e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm</a>

First flag the location-productS for deletion and then choose Extras -> Delete Products. That will delete all products flagged for deletion.

Don't forget the prerequisites described in note 571031.

Regards

Alper

Edited by: Alper Myumyun on Jan 15, 2008 4:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen.

If they are already flagged for deletion and you want to execute the deletion:

Transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1

Go to Extras->Delete Products.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Percx

I was looking for a mass deletion at a location specific level.

Please let me know if program, T- code exists for the same.

Thank You.

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

You could try with bapi BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_REMOVEITEMS for marking deletion of location products.

This would lead to marking for deletion .

Caution : Have not tried this hence please check throughly before executing. Would appreciate if someone could validate this solution.

Regards,

Prashant Kumar

Extract from the function module documentation : "This method can be used to delete one or more location products. If you want to delete the complete product with all location-dependent data, then use the "DeleteProductMultiple" method"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashant for the reply

I did try with the BAPI. It only sets the deletion indicator but my requriment was to mass delete the Prod - location specifying the location type.

Regards

Naveen