cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding deletion of delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

according to my client requirement i am deleting the orders those are not completed .those are in being process. for that i amnot deleting just putting the reason for rejection,because i t should be in database for the reference in future.

same scenario tell me how to do the for the deliveray documents for those are in being process. if i delete those it should not be in data base. please tell me is there any option like setting reason for the rejecections for the delivery document.then it should be there in data base

please urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

I dont understand what your exact requirement is.

Normally, we can call sale orders as incomplete if invoice is made for part quantity. But for delivery we cant say so.

Once you do PGI, the process would be completed. If your requirement is PGI done but not invoiced to be cancelled, the same can be done through VL09. If you execute VL09, the stock would be reversed to FG storage location.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laxmipathi

those are not done PGI .I want to be delete from the system.if we delte those are not in database for further reference.is there any option without deleting can we get the status of delivery document is complete