cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Java Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I 'm doing Java mapping implementation in one interface. Where I have tested mapping through console, it is working fine. However,when i upload .jar file into XI server, there it has been tested with unit test. It fails because of " saying one xxxxx.class file is not found". Infact, it is there in the jar. I have cross check in jar file that was uploaded to XI. Please suggest me how do i approach this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Rajshaker ,

While creating a jar file have you specified main class name?

regards

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajshaker

Have you installed the proper JDk version. Which JDK version have you installed.

The classnot found error is given when the version of Java that you are using doesn’t support any package. Please check the same. As it is not picking the correct java class path.

please use the following JDK. j2sdk1.4.2_X

Thanks

Abhishek Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek..

Thanks for u r response.

I suppose, Java version doesn't impact on package access. Since as we do for normal java class which would be bound as package includes in same jar file that we had uploaded in XI server. However, we are accessing the class irrespective of standard jar.

In simple, as we normally can create custom jar file which we could put some class files in the same jar.

pLZ Advice me further.

Thanks once again.

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Java version does not affect package access...

1) do a jar -tvf and verify the class is there...

something in your session is corrupt...restart jvm and try......

Regards

Ravi Raman

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you include the required packages for performing the java mapping?

VJ