cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returns delivery being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen similar things happening, but nothing exactly the same as our situation so I am hoping that I can get some help

On Thursday we used VA01 to create a delivery order return. This was successful.

Then we used VF04 to process the return and expected the following to occur:

- goods delivery return processed

- billing document created (credit note)

- accounting document created

This is what happened:

- goods delivery return was successfully processed (batch returned to stock in SAP)

- status of the returns delivery is "being processed"

- material was returned to stock

Problem:

the material is currently in inventory but the customer has not been issued a credit.

Another user tried to backout the goods delivery return but cannot. Both of these problems seem to be happening because the delivery return 84000098 is currently being processed

This is preventing us from doing anything with this return and issuing a credit to our customer.

Does anyone have any suggestions that we can use to fix this?

thanks,

Laurie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i could not entirely understand the flow of your processes. but am i correct that you could not create the credit memo after posting goods receipt (from returns)?

if this is correct, try the following:

1. do VA02 and check if there is a billing block in the returns order

2. if there is no billing block and the returns has been posted for goods receipt, check the copy control using VTFL. (i observe that some companies do credit with reference to returns order while some do credit with reference to returns delivery; therefore, do look at this).

hope this helped you.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the reply Jonathan. we tried your suggestion and found no billing block but we found other blocks and Basis was able to delete them.

once deleted, we processed the return sucessfully

cheers,

Laurie

Answers (0)