cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPMAININT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have added a new Tab in BBPMAININT, where i'm displaying the Partner function information for a Business partner in Table control format.( Different vendor partners like ordering address,Delivering plant, Invoicing party etc like in R/3).

Now my requirement is when a user clicks on one of the vendor from partner Functions table control, i should launch the BBPMAININT for that selected vendor again.

My question is, Is this Possible to do in SRM 5.0 ?. IF yes, how do i go about that.

Kindly throw in your inputs.

Points for all answers.

rgs

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Thanks for responding.

You are absolutly correct. BBPMAININT is a SRM Web transaction. That is where i have added a Tab called Partner Function displaying information in Table format. That part is done using EEWB and BADIs. and is working fine.

My question is when a user clicks on one of the vendor from partner Functions table explained earlier, i should launch the BBPMAININT for that selected vendor again.

My question is, Is this Possible to do in SRM 5.0 ?. IF yes, how do i go about that.

Throw some light.

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, quite possible.. however you need to make suitable modifications to the SRM Internet Service - BBPMAININT using SE80 transaction...

However, this is not recommended to go for system modifications until & unless you are awae with detailed HTML and VBScript / JavaScript logic in this case... Suggest, that you should consult with your business to either go for some bespoke HTML Transactions or should do modifications to SAP Stnadrd objects...

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BBPMAININT is a SRM web transaction... It works on Web page and not on SRM GUI..

Hope this answers your query. Do let me know

Regards

- Atul