cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel confirmation which is in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helly Guys,

I have created a PO with wrong G/L account, and confirmantion has been done but with error. G/R couldn't be created due to the error.

I was able to correct the PO in SRM with correct G/L account and it auto changed in ECC but when it came to confirmation, I found there is no way I can cancel/redo it. As a result G/R still can't be generated.

Guys, please let me know, if I am not following the correct process....

We are at SRM5.0 extended classic.

Regards

Neelesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Is there any standard setting for that?

yes ofcourse BADI is the last solution.

Neeelsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am afraid through configuration.. this might not be possible..

Anyways.. look for the SPRO -> Influence message Control ..

SPRO>Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>Message Control-->Influence Message Control.

Otherwise, opt for some BADI solution given earlier...

Related pointers ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki,

We have seen all roles. Even with the same user and auth, we are able to create confirmation.

Here in this case, we have used wrong G/L and system didn't stop us choosing wrong G/L in SC and later on, when we tried to create confirmation in SRM, it went in status "erro in process". It is not reaching to backend.

I noticed that once we create confirmation in SRM and it comes in status "posted in backend" , then we can delete it. If it is in status "error in process", we can't delete it in SRM. Am I right?

We want some check at SC level for attaching G/L, once we create SC, it should stop us using wrong G/L. That way, we can avoid this error. Is it right?

Please suggest me, if I am missing something.

Regards

neelesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this ->

1) Try implementing BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for Filter type - BUS2203 (confirmations) or

2) if this does not help, go for BBP_WF_LIST BADI Implementation for BUS2201 and BUS2203 filter types to restrict the confirmations / POs...

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl check the auth of the user also.

Try to give all BBP roles temporarily to your user and see (especially - central recipient roles)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am not sure why you could not cancel(delete) or post return delivery. You shd be able to do it in SRM5.0

Why don't you also try doing it in MM ?

Best regards

Ramki