SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate IS-U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All,

I need to activate IS-U/CCS utilities. I read notes, but i found some misunderstandings.

As i understand to activate IS-U/CCS utiliteis i need to do:

note 874416

Call transaction SFW5. Choose the "Utilities" business function set. Select the business function you want.

but only saw

ISU-FM and ISU-UTIL-WASTE

and in note 838003 i saw

IS-U/CCS, ISUCEN and IS-U/IDEX

These are included in the Business Function Set 'Utilities', software component IS-UT.

There no software conponent IS-UT

How i coud activate this utilitie ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have ISU_UTIL_1 'On' and ISU_UTIL_WASTE 'Always On'.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have ISU_UTIL_1 'On' and ISU_UTIL_WASTE 'Always On'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to go to sfw5 and then select utilities dropdown and you see these two.

t-code sfw5

Regards

Shailendra

sachin_khedkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

ANY SUGGESTION  FOR ,

HOW TO DEACTIVE THE SAME FUNCTION IF IT IS ACTIVITED ..

tudor_teoteoi
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP Note 2136992 explains the issue: you probably have another business function set active and only one such set can be active.

You can still switch to a different business function set, if it only contains nodes that are common with the active one; the pop-up informs you about the nodes that are not common.

There is a button in transaction SFW5 to browse through switch framework if you still want to view other business function sets.

The note says that, if you accidentally activated the wrong set, you can use a system back-up to go back.
This has to do with the fact that many of the individual functions in a business function set are not reversible (once active, they can't be deactivated).