Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get selected/focused cell from table, and action on clicked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Web Dynpro Community!

i have a view with a table, (id "Table_0");

table is 3x3 size, as celleditors i used inputfields; (standard binding to context with string atributes)

below table i have textarea.

when i select any cell in table i want to add that cell coords to textarea (col and row)

i know that i should use onLeadSelect action, but i dont know exacly how. or to be precise.. how to access to ID and row variables in that action.

the other problem is.. that onLeadSelect seems to work only when i change lead not the cell in same row.. so prabobly there is better way to do that..

any ideas?

Looking to hear from You.

EDIT:

Now i have following problem:

i have a table 3x3 with one column as dropdownbykey box and 2 as TableSingleMarkableCell (and inputFields As editors).

it works as i wanted:

so when i click on one of those input cells, insert vale AND click enter then the action onEnter( for inputfield) is fired... i can get the coords of that cell..

problem is.. that i want to get the coords before i click enter.. just when i click in cell.

i tried to use onAction event for column.. but it doesnt work for TableSingleMArkableCells (but it works for ddk column correctly).

so there is any way to do that?

ie:

below table i have inputfield (called value).

when i click on cell (and DO NOT press enter) i want to see the cell value in inputfield value.

future (and target need) is that i need to show some additional text for specific Cell. (i have an Object with 2 strings attributes, one i want to show in cell, and one in inputfield when cell is clicked).

M.

Edited by: Michal Rowinski on Jan 16, 2008 9:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've got another problem related to Single cells, please Read first post (EDIT tag).

M.

Edited by: Michal Rowinski on Jan 16, 2008 10:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that is the right way to follow,

Regards, M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use cell variant for your requirement . Go through the below link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0310fd2-f40d-2a10-b288-bcbe0810...

Regards,

Nethaji