Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The initial exception that caused .. com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have an WebDynpro for Java application deployed accross Dev, Train, Quality and Production system.

All the servers are equal in version and absolutely sync in RFCs, application deployment etc.

But on Training system, I am getting a stranger error on a WebDynpro application as below:

500 Internal Server Error

Web Dynpro Container/SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

[Hide]

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.bbc.ff.models.types.Bbpobjid does not exist

at com.sap.dictionary.types.mdi.util.ProviderUtil.createAbapTypeXmlMap(ProviderUtil.java:400)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.mdi.DataProvider.createSimpleTypeFromAbapType(DataProvider.java:586)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.mdi.DataProvider.getDataType(DataProvider.java:286)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdDictionary.getDataType(DdDictionary.java:95)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdBroker.getDataType(DdBroker.java:164)

... 49 more

As per suggestions at SDN forums I re-created the JCo destinations, redeployed the WebDynpro application importing from JDI, restarted the J2EE services, checked the RFC change, ... it looks like everything fine.

But I am still facing the same error on Training system.

Could anybody help me on this issue,

Any suggestion welcome,

Thanks in advance.

Lakshmikanthaiah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmikanthaiah,

It seems ur RFC model is not deployed properly on ur server or some classes r missing. Try reimporting the model & restart the server. It may help.

regards

Sumit

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the quick update.

As I said earlier, the applications are fine and same in all the systems, but why it is happening only on Training system.

If I rebuild the model, it is a modification at JDI level which I want to avoid it.

When I checked the log I found the additional below error messages

#

#1.5#0013217CB483004D0000001C00000922000443AFF14121BE#1200322852756#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl#SomasL01#683##lt00.national.core_LT0_2573750#SomasL01#7fffe930c2b111dcaae70013217cb483#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_32##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/WebRequests#Plain###Cannot send an HTTP error response [500 Application error occurred during request processing. (details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type com.bbc.ff.models.types.Bbpobjid could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Type com.bbc.ff.models.types.Bbpobjid does not exist)].

The error is: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebIOException: An attempt to write after the stream had been closed.

Exception id: [0013217CB483004D0000001A00000922000443AFF1411E93]#

Any hope.