cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality scores updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Can anybody tell me How quality scores updates in system for a material or vendor . As per my knoweledge Scores update only by Usage decision codes . Is any othe thing from which score gets updated .

Suppose i make defects recording and based upon that i make a notificaton , then the defects wt i have activited in system , by determining that can quality score gets updated .

For quality scores we mention values in QS51 (selected sets). and we also mention values for Defects class also , my question is score which i maintained in Defects clases wt is effect of these score .

Thanks in advance .

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through this and come back with your question, where are you did the setting, did you do any settings, if so which level, pl let us know

Define Quality Score Procedure

In this step, you define the procedures for determining the quality score.

The quality score procedure is defined in the inspection setup for the material master at plant level. You can define a default value for this procedure in the inspection type.

Requirements

The following specification limits have been defined in theSettings at Client Level.

Highest quality score

Lowest quality score

Lower limit for good quality

If you want to use quality score procedures that access the weighted shares of defects for the characteristics, you must maintain the characteristic weights.

If you want to use quality score procedures that access the quality score of the characteristics, you must maintain thedefect classes.

If you want to use quality score procedures, in which the system calculates the share of scrap, you must:

Check whether procedures for estimating the scap share have been defined inCustomizing

Assign suitable procedures for estimating the scrap share to the characteristics in the task list

Identify inspection characteristics as relevant for scrap in theircontrol indicators

Standard Settings

A number of commonly used procedures for determining the quality score are implemented in the standard system:

Quality score from the usage decision

Quality score from the share of defects in the lot

Quality score from the shares of defects for the characteristics

-

From the maximum share of defects

-

From the weighted average share of defects

Quality score from the quality score of the characteristics

-

From the minimum (worst) quality score

-

From the weighted average quality score

The table has the delivery class G. The following name range is reserved for the user

Quality score procedure 9, A, ... , Z*

Recommendation

Use the procedure in the standard system.

Decide on certain procedures for each inspection type; if possible, do not differentiate according to material groups or plants.

Activities

1. Determine which procedures for calculating the quality score should be used. You can make a distinction on the basis of the:

---Plant

---Inspection type

2. Modify the table of quality score procedures according to your needs. If the procedures contained in the standard system are not sufficient, you must create additional procedures using function modules.

3. Define the quality score procedures in the Default Values for the Inspection Type or in the inspection setup for the material.