cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel has not been correctly initialized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a mail 2 file scenario and facing this error at the reciever file adapter monitoring:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Channel has not been correctly initialized and cannot process messages.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Threads indeed helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Deactivating and Activating the Comm channel in ID.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have checked each of these settings but the signal says error. Also i tried starting and stopping the CC but it dint help.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using File content conversion?

If yes then there is some incorrect configuration in ur FCC

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

This error may come if you are using FCC. Check the parameters you have specified in FCC.

Also if the error is in FCC, I believe the exact error will be mentioned in the Communication channel monitoring. Can you please paste here the full error message which you see in communication channel monitoring?

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually, my scenario is like i am picking a .csv attachment from an incoming mail and saving this file at a server. As the file format of my sorce and message is csv only i am not using any desgn objects here.

Currently i am using Message Protocol : File.

NOw, please suggest me do i need to use FCC configuration to save the file in .csv format.

Also, as required by Divija I am pastng my error as seen in CC monitoring-->audit log :

15.01.2008 14:04:06 Success Connect to FTP server "12.16.14.24", directory "/tmp"

15.01.2008 14:04:07 Error Attempt to process file failed with sun.io.MalformedInputException

15.01.2008 14:04:07 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: sun.io.MalformedInputException

15.01.2008 14:04:07 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: null

15.01.2008 14:04:07 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: sun.io.MalformedInputException.

15.01.2008 14:04:07 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Tue Jan 15 14:09:07 GMT+05:30 2008.

15.01.2008 14:04:07 Success The message status set to WAIT.

Please help.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Channel has not been correctly initialized and cannot process messages

1) Check the File Adapter is Active ( ID )

2) RWB go to Adapter Montoring and select the File adapter and check whether it is active status.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess u try restarting ur server.

Thnx

Chirag