cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Quality scores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Can anybody tell me How quality scores updates in system for a material or vendor . As per my knoweledge Scores update only by Usage decision codes . Is any othe thing from which score gets updated .

Suppose i make defects recording and based upon that i make a notificaton , then the defects wt i have activited in system , by determining that can quality score gets updated .

For quality scores we mention values in QS51 (selected sets). and we also mention values for Defects class also , my question is score which i maintained in Defects clases wt is effect of these score .

Thanks in advance .

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Apart from the procedure that you have mentioned there are other procedure also through which we can calculate the quality score ..... viz quality score from the share scrap in the lot , Quality score from the min Q score in the characterisctics , Quality score weighted from the Q score of the characterisctics etc.

I hope that gives ans to the first part of the question

Regards

Kaushik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit,

in material master - QM view - insp set up., for any insp type we can select the Quality score procedure.(6 diff options are avialble there).