cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with OSS (partner not reached (host 192.168.147.101, service sapdp99)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have recently the following error with OSS (tcode oss1):

partner not reached (host 192.168.147.101, service sapdp99)

WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

Is that a SAP error or can I do also troubleshooting by myself (restart SAP-router, edit SAPROUTTAB)?

Thank you very much!

regards

Thom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thom,

check the IP addresses especially in regards to what is your official IP address published. We have for example one IP address, which is published in our own network, but we have to use a different one for SAP.

Check in SAP Service Marketplace as well, if both entries were maintenained, if the connection is to Solution Manager. Under database tab you maintain your companies saprouter tab for example.

Make sure that you use the right user and password in SM59 for your SAP-OSS and SAPOSS connections for example.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thank you very much for your answer.

The SAPOSS-connection retrieves:

ERROR: connection to 192.168.147.101:sapdp99 timed out

The SAP-OSS-connection retrieves:

ERROR: partner '192.168.147.101:sapdp99' not reached.

Do you mean how to proceed?

Thank you!

regards

Thom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thom,

As markus suggest check the netted IP of your SM.

I think this is the problem of your network setting,I suugest you to call SAP & check whether they able to ping the your SM server from there side, Trace the log with the help of your network team. You will get the proper information using this trace.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thom,

You need to check whether SAProuter is running or not? Also check the permission in saprouttab.

If everything is fine then check the firewall port is open or not, because this problem raise when encryption policy is failed.

I suggest you to check the firewall policy for this issue.

Regards,

Rajesh