cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to set a flag as Authorization Relevant in BI7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When I trying to set a flag as Authorization Relavent for the characteristics below, i am getting the message :

"Object IOBJ 0TCAACTVT belongs to technical Content; changes will be overwritten"

In contrast to business content, the active version of technical content also belongs to SAP. SAP maintains the option of changing the active version of the object in an upgrade or a support package and of overwriting any customer changes.

0TCAACTVT Activity in Analysis Authorizations

0TCAIPROV Authorizations for InfoProvider

0TCAVALID Validity of an Authorization

But these characteristics required in Analysis Authorizations, Now is there any way that i can manage , not to overwrite, if we apply any support pacakge in future?

Thanks in Advance

Goli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can some advise on the issue below, it is bit urgent ...................

When I trying to set a flag as Authorization Relevant for the characteristics below, i am getting the message :

"Object IOBJ 0TCAACTVT belongs to technical Content; changes will be overwritten"

In contrast to business content, the active version of technical content also belongs to SAP. SAP maintains the option of changing the active version of the object in an upgrade or a support package and of overwriting any customer changes.

0TCAACTVT Activity in Analysis Authorizations

0TCAIPROV Authorizations for InfoProvider

0TCAVALID Validity of an Authorization

But these characteristics required in Analysis Authorizations, Now is there any way that i can manage , not to overwrite, if we apply any support package in future?

Thanks in Advance

Goli