cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In sales order when i dont enter the order quantity i get warning nmessage " enter order quantity " but then i want to make it as error message is it any way possible pls do guide me on this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Include the order qty field in the incompletion procedure which is assigned to ur order type.

But i think it is a standard SAP setup.

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

then u have to maintain the Incomplete messages field in VOV8 screen apppropriately, so that the incomplete order can't be saved first of all.

Hope surely it solves ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can do it with the help of incompletion procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Well how do i do it in incompletion procedure please do guide me in details as such its been assigned in incompletion procedure pl s do guide me in steps how to go bout it ..............

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Incompletion Log

The incompletion log reminds you when data important for further processing is missing from the sales document. When you enter a sales document, the system usually proposes much of the necessary data from customer and material master records, and you can also enter additional data or change proposed data manually. The sales document then forms the basis for various subsequent functions, such as delivery processing and billing. However, subsequent functions can often only be carried out if the data in the original sales document is complete. To guarantee completeness, the system logs all missing data in an incompletion log. The data needed to process subsequent functions is defined by your system administrator for each sales document type. For example, when entering a quotation, you must enter a validity period. If you do not enter the validity period, this field is entered into the incompletion log and further processing may be blocked.

The incompletion log have block at following areas

Sales - Header

Sales - Item

Sales - Sched. Line

Partner

Sales Activity

Delivery header

Delivery item

meu path

step1:

spro-> img->Sd-> basis fn-> Log of incomplete terms-->define inncomplete terms->

select sales item-->click procedure ikon on the left -

>click 20 standard item>click fields ikon which is onthe left-->here enter table name: VBAP(Sales Document: ITEM DATA) & KWMENG in field column screen PKAU & select a status group & click WARNING check box

Step2:

spro-> img->Sd-> basis fn-> Log of incomplete terms-->Assign inncomplete terms->

Assign procedures to the item categories-->select ITEM cat & procedure column enter 20

Step 3:Status group

The status group allows u block sales at various level

spro-> img->Sd-> basis fn-> Log of incomplete terms-->Define status group terms->

This status group only u defining in step1

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

What I have done all teh settings before itself I mean the way u mention but then it allows u save the sales order without order quantity and just gives a warning message i want the system to give error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well..as far as my knowledge goes i dont think you will be able to make that setting through custamization..system will keep on giving warning and allowing u to save docs...better go for user exit

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ms Kumar,

You may like to enter a minimum order quantity on the 'Sales: Sales organisation: 1' view, to catch any stray case that may bye pass the settings.

Regards,

K Gopidas.