cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DropDownByIndex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a dropdownbutton, with 3 values. But before that it is having 3 blank spaces in dropdown. How can i remove the spaces in the dropdown at runtime?Could anyone please help in solving this issue?

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

3 blank entries? One entry could be caused by having selection cardinality 0:1 instead of 1:1, but the other two can only come from node elements with empty text.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some times null values wil be present in the back end tables.Try to check it out from that.If any null values are present then try to delete in the back end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At design time only i have entered values into the dropdown and it is not connected to any backend tables. I have set cardinality for the table as 1..n. Is leas select related with this.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't enter values into a DropDownByIndex at design-time. The entries are computed from the content of the node at runtime. Cardinality only determines a bound on the number of elements in a node but does not define the node content. So please give more accurate info.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can assign the values at the design time making use of a "simple type" only.So hav u made use of any simple type if so check for any null values in the simple type enumerated.

Answers (0)