cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Error 51.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody !

I have a problem with an inbound Idoc. I want to know the function module used to process the Idoc in order to reprocess it, if it is possible. In fact, the error tells us there is a table (it_accdn which seems to be an internal table in a function module, correct me if I am wrong) where the data is not being stored correctly.

Please give me a piece of advice.

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to reprocess an existing idoc use tcode BD87.

make a breakpoint in the function module for checking data

Regards,

Sandeep Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to know the Function Module assigned to the corresponding Idoc which is not being processed? Should I use table EDIFCT?

Thanks.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto your partner profile in WE21 and check the entry of your idoc as inbound there,

double click on that inbound idoc message type, now you can see the process code there,

double click on that process code and the Function module name is in the IDENTIFICATION box.

double click on that function module and reprocess the idoc for checking.

Reward points, if helpful,

Sandeep

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Certain IDoc statuses are classified as archivable in the standard system, while others are not. You can display or change this classification.

The current status of an IDoc must be archivable before the IDoc can be archived.

Procedure

1. Choose the ALE customizing transaction SALE ® Set-Up System Monitoring ® IDoc Status Display ® Edit IDoc Status Values (WE47).

2. To change entries, choose .

3. Select the required status. By double-clicking you can call a detail screen, in which you can display or change the archivability.

4. By using or you can display or change all statuses one after another.

hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful