cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump "conne_import_wrong_comp_type" during client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!!

Last week I tried to run a client copy with SAP_CUST profile but the next dump was generated:

Runtime Error CONNE_IMPORT_WRONG_COMP_TYPE

Exception CX_SY_IMPORT_MISMATCH_ERROR

Error when attempting to IMPORT object "TLINE".

What happened?

This is probably due to an error in the ABAP program.

When attempting to import data, it was discovered that the data type of the stored data was not the same as that specified in the program.

Error analysis

An exception occurred. This exception is dealt with in more detail below. The exception, which is assigned to the class 'CX_SY_IMPORT_MISMATCH_ERROR',

was neither caught nor passed along using a RAISING clause, in the procedure "READ_TEXTLINES" "(FORM)"

Since the caller of the procedure could not have expected this exception to occur, the running program was terminated.

The reason for the exception is:

When importing the object "TLINE", the component no. 1 in the dataset has a different type from the corresponding component of the target object in the program "SAPLSTXD".

The data type is "N" in the dataset, but "C" in the program.

I checked that the report SAPLSTXD had not been changed and I can't found the reason of the error.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Edorta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nick_fedorov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

check SAP Note 125032.

Regards, Nick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nick

I have already checked the note and executed the corresponding report and it shows an incorrect text filtering with the information extracted from the dump.

I have eliminated this wrong text in STXL and rescheduled the client copy for toningth. Tomorrow we will see the results.

Thank you very much in advanced,

Edorta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved with your note.

Answers (0)