cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reload the archived data for Fi_documnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..could any one plz let me know how can i reload the archived data which is on third party storage into sap database back. The archived data is related to FI_DOCUMNT. We don't have the Reload program for this object. The requirement is : Some of the FI documents are archived before being cleared. So, we want to reload the archived data back to SAP database and then do some modifications.

Please tell me how this is possible..thanks a lot in advance.

It's urgent.

Thanks,

Shamim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shamim,

Please check the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5c/c1c90b445f11d189f00000e81ddfac/frameset.htm

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

Thanks for your reply.

The information u provided looks good. However, as you know SAP has removed the Reload option for the archiving object FI_DOCUMNT in the last year. When i'm following ur steps, it's again taking me to the SARA transaction where i don't find the button for Reloading the archived data. The issue is like we have archived some of the posting documents or FI documents but during archiving, the complete flow was not followed and now we are required to archive the missing documents. In short, we have archived the FI documents whose clearing date was not even set or we have missed some of the documents. So we need to reload all the FI documents and then archive all the reloaded data with proper FI flow.

Or do we have any custom program which will reload the archived data from the archive files??

Would this really helpful for us if you show some inputs on this.

Thanks alot,

Shamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SHAMIM,

In my opinion, if it's your production system, it's too late, you can't do anything about it.

That's why it's so important to validate the archival process several times on a test system which is a recent refresh from production.

Regards,

Olivier

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shamim,

I am afraid, I am out of ideas here , as olivier mentioned its always best to test your archiving schedule in the test system first.

I suggest you open a message with SAP on OSS and keep this thread open, maybe someone should have an idea about it !

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier and Siddhesh,

You both of u were really helpful to give some inputs on this issue. It's appreciated.

Infact, the data from production system was archived in the last quarter. Yes, we can't do anything as of now. We have raised an OSS note to SAP for their support to resolve this issue.

Thanks once again for your valuable support.. I ll b right back if needed any help from u all. Bye Bye.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any way that can make the option for archived documents to be reloaded?

As example, for FI_DOCUMNT archiving object the button in SARA --> Goto --> Reload is inactive.

I've searched for notes, but there is not someone in order to solve this problem.

All the best,

Iuliana