cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Certification Exam Prep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I'm a freshly trained SAP MM functional consultant and am taking the certification exam next month. I have all the required material (TSCM50/TSCM52) with access to ECC 6.0. I know how to work in the system already.

I was wondering.... do I still need to go thru all the e-learning courses - SM001, ERP001, SAP125, & SAP210? Any tips and suggestions for exam prep. would be more than welcome.

I would sincerely appreciate your guidance.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

R. Sheth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronnie,

I'm MM certified as well at the year of 2005. From my experienced, i think it will be better you go though the training material from your tutorial course and pratically practising every tutorial you have at the back of the tutorial, it will give you a great assistant.

Furthermore, i think you will need to read the question few time to understand better of what the question's been asked, dont ever make assumption by yourself on that, i'm not sure w/ther SAP has change the system already, but last time during i was attended the SAP certification the exam question seem lk translating from German, so it not that straight forward.

For the E-learning, i would advise you should postpone it till other time, and be focus on your certification next month, even it is sound bored for reading the MM repeatedly. Dont forget to read on Solution manager section, that will stand some crucial and easy point as well for your certification.

Anyway wish you all the best. if you need any assistant, email me:kfyeong@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Yeong:

Thanks a lot for your advice. Your help is much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, can u plz guide me about the training institutes for SAP MM module in North India below 50 k budget..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, can u plz guide me about the training institutes for SAP MM module in North India below 50 k budget..

regards

Answers (0)