cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Content Administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to login to the WebDynpro Content Administration with my user, not with the Administrator user.

What are the groups\roles I should assign my user for this? I currently have Super Admin role, but it does not work. I get the error:

You do not have the needed permissions to start the Web Dynpro Content Administrator.

Please contact your System Administrator.

Thanks,

Aviad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need the "Content Administrator" role. It's not enabled by default for the "Super Admin" role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, this solution did not work.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you also added Administrator role to your user id?

Best regards,

Raju Indukuru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating new Connction from VisualAdmin, please select "Direct connection to dispatcher node" option and try with port 53004.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

Create a user and assign the role "pcd:portal_content/administrator/super_admin/super_admin_role" (SuperAdmin) role and assign Administrator group in AssignedRoles.

Now login to VisualAdmin with the above created user .Now it should promt for changing the passowrd.You can change the password and proceed.

for more info http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/4f/bceaffeb8c114ebef8255b63079c7c/frameset.htm

Regards, Anilkumar

Message was edited by:

Anilkumar Vippagunta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Arun I am also trying to the same what Avaid want.I followes your procedure but still not able to do the required .

I am getting this error:

Uanble to lookup Connection "User"

Unable to lookup connection parameters from local host:50004

Plz help me

Regards

Nidhideep