cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KF locking: Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO gurus,

I have a following requirement which needs to be mapped in DP (scm4.0 version)

KF1 is disaggregated by the system based on history for all geographical territories.

The territory incharge for that geography needs to moderate this disaggregation while keeping the overall total of KF1 constant.

I have tried to achieve this by creating a separate Key figure KF2 which has locking enabled, but realised that the authorized person has to do the locking himself

Is there a way that this freezing of KF1 can be enforced? at the same time allowing the moderation of dissagregation.

Thanks in advance for the suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally Disaggregation is done via Proportional Factors Calculated in APODPDANT KeyFigure (SAP Standard DP). These can be Calculated based on Past History. What can be done is these can be moved to another KeyFigure KF2 (which can be modified) in your Example via a DP Macro and you can do Fixing of the Values using a Macro Function (I think FIX_CALC function). There can be Options to Modify this KF2 which will require it to be UNFIXED through a PB View & Macro, then the Values can be modified by User and then this Saved. At time of save in that PB View, another DP Macro can FIX the KF2 again.

You can select to Disaggregate KF1 based on KF2 ... hopefully you should get the result you want. In SAP Standard Disaggregation is acheived by the Calculation of APODPDANT.

Regards,

Ambrish Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ambrish for the suggestions.

Going ahead with testing ur suggestions.

Seems will work.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

It seems I am struck with the syntax of the function you suggested

FIX_CALC( X1; X2: <input check> )

I Checked help.sap.com

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Suppose I want to fix the aggregate of KF1

Is

FIX_CALC( Total; KF1: <input check>) the right definition?

thanks in advance

regards