cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help for Purchasing Group..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have to add a custom field as Purchasing Group in the Bid invitation-Extended sreach frame.. I added and its shows in the extended search frame.

The requirement is add the custom field as purchasing group with search help.. I have found three search help.. But nothing is work out for me..

EKGRP

BBP_PROC_GROUP

BBP_PURCHGRP_VALUE

1 When I use EKGRP Data element I didn't see any search help in Extended Search..

2 I Got Dump Error When I use BBP_PROC_GROUP Search help

3 When I use BBP_PURCHGRP_VALUE i Can see the search help and when i choose any valid PG.. I

don't see any Bid invitation created with that Purchasing Group.. But there are 100 Bid invitation

created with this Purchasing Group..

If any one face this kind problem please help me out how did you fix this issue. if you know any search help which fix my issue please let me know..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if the foll notes are helpful;

Note 908629 - Invalid purchasing groups are displayed in searchhelp

Note 944918 - ECS: Find back end purchasing group as a responsible group

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John

I am little bit confused.

If you want to maintain a custom field in bid invitation and then use this field to search also, then you need to use the structures:

1) INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_BID

2) If you want to see in search results:

INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_HDR_CSF_BID

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think I maight asked wrong way.. let me ask this way.. I have added a custom field as Purch.Gr in the Bid invitation - Extended search.. that is works fine and i can see all purchasing groups..

my problem is when i choose the purch.gr from the search help and click the START Button to see the bid invitation created with Purcha.Gr.. I could not see any Bid invitation. but there are 1000+ created with using that chosen Purch.GR..

I try in different way too to find the soluction But i couldn't.. the other way which i tried was.. I know there is a Purchase Org.. Standard field available in the Extended Search ..even though I added a Custom field as Purch.Org and try to see the Bid invitation for that Purcha.Org.. Nothing is display.. but when i choose the same Purch.Org in the Standard field and click the Start button..Yes.. I can see the bid invitation but same Pur.Org in the Custom field does n't bring any Bid invitiation..

Did i miss anything?

john..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry to add one more input with my last reply.. I added that Purch.Gr into include 'INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_BID' and using BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 in method MODIFY_SCREEN to display in the Extended Search.. Do i use different inculde or what was the problem..

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure that Attaching the custom field to the corresponding Standard SRM Include structure.. That is the most important pre-requisite..

If you want to define new fields in new structures, use the INCL_EEW* structures.

- INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_BID

- INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_BID

Note 809630 - Customer field in bid invitation and bid - How does it work?

See SAP OSS Note - 672960 for more details...

Note 809628 - Table like customer fields from bid invitation in bid

Note 798731 - Bid: Bid Inv. Customer fields not visible

Do let me know..

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Can you check whether purchasing group is maintained in Bid Invitation header ?

It's not a mandatory field.

When a user belonging to a Purch. grp creates a bid invitation, purchasing group field is not filled automatically.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

The Pur group field is in the Search screen.(Extended Search).So how does the Header value matter?The value is not getting displayed in the Search list.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which deal with the same problems ->

Note 944918 ECS: Find back end purchasing group as a responsible group

Note 749195 Buffering problem when selecting purchasing grp responsible

Note 908629 - Invalid purchasing groups are displayed in searchhelp

Hope this will help. Do let me know

Regards

- Atul