cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sort node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

The situation I am facing is that I have a node I fill with data from a bapi, now I need to sort that node by one of the parameters I am getting with every element, lets say I get jara, bira, and goofi as parameters and the node should be organized that the first lines to be seen should be with the "jara" parameter, the second should be "bira" and then "goofi". Now I think that the Comparator wont help here cause there is no alphabetic or number logic only business logic, please give me the idea how to implement something like this.

Oren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oren,

On what logic you will sort, If there is a compulsion of sorting it in frontend then you can create a copy node of this node and add element to the copy node as per the sorting logic and bind the UI element ot this copy node.

But I will also suggest to implement this kind of logics in your backend system itself.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to sort the node in the backend system itself.As i hav read in one sap documents these functinalities of sorting in the front end is not preferred.