cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing issue with the accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i do have a problem when i save billing document so only sales document is created and the accounting document no and it shows me message that " the accounting document has not yet been made"

billing doc. type F2

Delivery doc type LF

so highest reward points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

your predicament can be due to several reasons. here are some:

1. your billing type may have a posting block. in this case, use VOFA and check if indeed there's a posting block. in VF02 mode, release your invoice to accounting.

2. if the above does not work, check if your account assignment groups have been assigned at both header and item level.

3. check the completeness of your billing document by going to EDIT > LOG.

hope this helped.

regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got to VF02 and press "shift+f4"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try releasing the doc to accnting using the green flag in vf02 screen. if thre is an error in the doc the sysem will tell u. alternatively on vf02 u can choose the 'revenue accnts' icon to chekc the accnting keys settings from vkoa.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

tranz VF02

put your sales invoice number and hit "ReleaseToAccounting"(Shift+F4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can goto Invoice header, and see whats the billing date you are trying to post the Invoice to??

If the billing date is old or if the accounting periods are closed, then also the accounting document will not get created.

If this is the case, you can give the billing date as todays date and save the Invoice. Accoungind documents will get created.

Regards,

Vivek

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex

Go to VOFA, select your Billing Type and see whether "Posting Block" is selected. Most probably, it should have been selected. If you dont want that block and whenever you generate billing document, if you want account document to be generated, remove this tick.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi