cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Unable to Create Delivery !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sales order dated today, i.e. 12.1.2008. When I select the tab "Item Overview", the confirm/delivery date is taken by default as 15.1.2008. If I try to change the date to current date, it doesn't accept.

When I use VL01N, I get an error message "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date".

Hence, I am unable to use VL01N to create delivery and hence unable go to the next step of creating a billing and generate an Invoice.

Can anyone help?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Amba Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto sales order item and check the dates in Schedule Lines TAB

run MD04 and check requirements

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amba,

In a new created client, I have the same problem (the old client is without problem).

Until now, I checked the shipping point / storage location / VOV8 and lead time but now positive results.

Did you solved your inquiry?

Ioan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

pl check these settings to have the delivery created on the same day as the order date.

1) Maintain the required at MB1C for your plant/Storage location. ensure that its available by checking at MMBE.

2) Go to VOV8, select the order type if its OR then OR. In the definition see if there is any lead time mentioned, ensure its blank.

3) Now you create the sales order and you should have the order date as the delivery date.

4) Incase you want to deliver and order with a future confirmed date as you see in the item schedule lines, enter that date in VL01N and do it.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chek ur sales order type settings and shipping point settingd, u must have defined some lead times.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amba,

Just check on which date the Schedule lines are getting confirmed at Item Level. This date is to be put while creating the delivery thru VL01N.

System throws the Confirmed date and Confirmed Quaantities on the basis of Forward/Backward Scheduling which may be different from Requested Delivery Date.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

Thanks for your feedback.

Amba Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you tried to change the delivery date in the sales order from 15 jan 2008 to 12 jan 2008. the system will not allow you because the configuration settings and the master data (probably material master) have entries that tell the system to calculate delivery time to at least 3 days (includes purchasing, picking, loading, delivery preparation lead time, replenishment lead time etc.). the system is telling you it is impossible to delivery before 15 jan 2008.

before doing VL01N, make sure that in the sales order there is a CONFIRMED quantity in the schedule lines tab. take note of the confirmed date, because this is what you need to put in VL01N.

when doing VL01N, use 15 jan 2008 or a later date. make sure you have the right shipping point and sales order reference. this should work for you. however, if this still does not, then there could be other settings that need to be checked.

please inform us what item category and schedule line category is determined in your sales order.

hope this helped, and please do reward if it did.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

The item category is TAN and the Schedule Line Category is CP.

Thanks,

Amba Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the VL01N screen choose the selection date as 15.01.2008, and the system will then allow you to create a delivery.

Regards.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I tried this option. It doesn't work. I get the same error message "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date".

Thanks,

Amba Prasanna