Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using srm 5.0 Classic.

I know we can split SC line item but we have unique requirement.Suppose we order SC with 1 line item of 100 qty.Suppose stock exist in Backend for 80 qty now we want to split SC ...one into Reservation for 80 qty and 20 into PO.

As far as I know we cant split 1 line item into 2 document PO and Res as SAP is designed to create only 1 doc in backend either PO or Res or PR

Do you guess this can be done.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh

Hope you are using Classic Scenario.

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to split the item into 2 line items in Shopping cart.

Then the standard config will take care of 'Reservation' and 'PO'.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Yes we are using Classic and I believe Reservation can only be created in Classic Scenario.

I believe this BADI BBP_CHANGE_DOC_BADI only works when you change a document and not when you create a document.

I am trying to use a logic were in when SC is completed it checks for stock in the R/3 and splits SC line item into either reservation and PO (in case partial stock availablity) or only Reservation (in case of full stock availablity) or only PO (when no stock available).

So when scopping cart is converted to a PO or Reservation the code in the BADI BBP_CHANGE_DOC_BADI is not executed.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes.. Incase the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is not helping in this case.. Then try this...

Look for BADI - BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS BADI (To create a PO, Resevation, Purchase Req.. etc.. depending on your business requirements..

Which SRM version are you using ?

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS would help as this has more to do with determing what should be the outcome of SC in the backend in CLASSIC that is wether it should be reservation or PO or PR.

My requirement is first to check for STOCK in the backend and then SPLIT the SC into either Reservation or PO or partial reservation and PO

Do you think BADI BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE (Method GROUP_PO ) can be used to split SC items based on custom rules to create split the PO or RQ or Reservation

I guess will have to use combination of BADI ...first to check for stock availablity and then split the SC based on availablity criteria.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As soon as the purchaser assigns different SOS in the SC (purchaser completion WF as I described in your thread), you'll have different POs created.

Yes you can have a try with BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE BADI... However, the logic you need to code yourself as per your business requirements...

Related pointers ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh

I guess you can try using BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE (old BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS).

Write code in this BADI to find the stock , compare with SC qty and then create 2 documents.

You can use B40B_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY or RFC FM BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY to get availability details.

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (0)