cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment document cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Could you explain me what is the procedure for cancelling/deleting the shipment document?

If possible with screenshots please....

thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well if no subsequent docs (i.e. shipment cost exist) then use VT02n..put shipment no and press enter...in new screen from menu bar..Shipment->Delete

If shipment cost doc and settlement is done..i mean Account assignment is done and transfered (against this service PO and service entry sheet is created)....then follow:

VI02...enter shipment cost...press enter...in new screen select item ...from menubar ..item->Details...new screen will come,

in new screen..from menubar..item->Delete account assignment..next click on settlement tab..check Cancellation button..with this settlement part is reversed....

next delete shipment cost doc..using VI02..enter shipment cost ....press enter...in new screen from menu bar shipment cost->delete

now delete shipment doc using VT02n

Regards

Jagdish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipment document cancellation procedure (assuming goods issue and shipment cost doc is complete):

1. Delete the shipment cost document using VI02.

2. Reverse the goods issue using VL09.

3. Go to shipment doc using VT02N, delete the handling unit from it and then delete the delivery from the document.

4. Delete the shipment document from the menu bar -> shipment-> delete in VT02N itself.

Reward, if helpful..

Thanks..