cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are scheduling report in the background, the issue is that it is not displaying the 1024 column format and display is not the ALV display also. So the purpose of scheduling the report in the background is defeated. We are using the 4.7 Enterprise Edition, please help me, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

I refered the link, however I am confused with the script thing, I will not be able to write any code, if there is certain steps that I have to follow in some order then please let me know, plz help me to acheive this.

Ravi Palanki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can display the spool in maximum width.

Goto sp01,select the particular spool request and click on display on maximum width.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is any alternate solution for this, I just want to see the spool, i dont require the print out, if there is lot's of coloums then what to do in this situation?, if there is procedure to install certain format types, then please provide me the steps for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I already got your point but that ALV thing may not be possible directly but I will check for it again.It wii be possible through code though. Coming to formats you dont need to installanything. You can create them yourself in SPAD:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d9/4a959551ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Spool requests which will be the output of background reporting are not be available in ALV format as far as I know

For the 1024 colums question check the format of the spool at the time of scheduling the job. You would have to use the appropriate device type.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu