cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit the amount of rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have faced a problem to limited the amount of discount in rebate.

The discount is given once a month (that will using rebate)

Example : total SO for a month $100,

discount is 20% from net value (20% * $100 = $20)

but bcoz of government rule so the discount limit is 15% from net value (15% * $100 = $15),

so for this month, the customer only get discount $15 and the remaining of $5 will accrued in next month.

Then can i input the amount in invoice?

bcoz i need the discount amount to deduct the invoice value.

Is there anybody can help me?

tx

BR,

cindie

Edited by: cindy himawan on Jan 12, 2008 9:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 ways of doing it:

go to SPRO

Sales and Distribution - Basic Function - Pricing - Pricing Control - Define Condition Type

After click on Define Condition Type you may choose "Define upper/lower limits for conditions".

Here you can insert, for your condition type, the upper and lower limit.

OR

There is a BTE you can add logic to and activate during entry/change of pricing condition records. Talk to your consultant on how to look up, code and activate the BTE.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

tx for reply me..

can u xplain more about the BTE? (bcoz actually i'm the consultant but i never used it)

for ur suggestion using upper and lower limit, it's only can use for limit the rebate amount, but now i need to maintain not the rebate amount, but the settlement amount for each period.

Example:

Rebate amount shuld be $50

but the settlement for each period is only 15% from total value, such as $30,

so the $20 will paid next period.

this is caused by government rule to limit the discount / rebate given.

any advice please..

tx

regards,

cindy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei, is there any body can help me?

please..

regards,

cindy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

Go through your Rebate agreement T.code VBo2 in that you select go to (Top of the screen) then select Material for settlement then click on pay icon it will take you to amount to be paid screen in that screen you click on terms of payment (Bottom of the screen) there you can maintain the terms of the payment through this you can maintain you requirment.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Your solution provided is what i am looking for, could you please tell me where i can find the "terms of payment" as mentioned by you. i dont see that button at the bottom or top of the screen after i press pay.

please help..

thanks