cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java is suddenly crashing and seeing a CMSfilter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our 1st xMII went in production last fall and has been pretty stable.

yesterday and today Java seems to hang and crash, with not much evidence left in the logs.

The only thing I see that we did not had before, or I had not noticed it before is the following error

Fri Jan 11 22:53:08 EST 2008 ERROR CMSFilter Authorization error, -101 - ticket 'ST-9-NoImilxLL4nygdbWH39O' not recognized

Can anybody explain what this error is? Or know a fix?

Are there any debug logs anywhere that Java leaves behind when it crashes.

There are a couple of lines in the windows log, but those give us nothing.

we are using xMII 11.5 sp3 with java 1.4.2_13.

Thanks

Andy Boersma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The CMSfilter error, is a none critical error and seem to come from the web-browser not getting the ticket number properly.

It can be ignored.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy,

we found the program that took all memory and crashed the java

It was an program that reads all data from the SQLServer and then performs a 101 to SAP.

Our Database has grown and we need to make the query smaller results smaller.

I will post a support call for the other error, if they know what it is I will post is as I have seen it in the forum here before but nobody has had answer.

Andy

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy,

Although I don't know exactly what triggers the message you posted, it does not appear to be the culprit. If this is on your production server, then I would encourage you to log a support ticket in the customer support portal (if you haven't done so already).

If you are encountering memory issues, you should be able to see this in the System Stats Log Viewer, as well as any rogue user requests or Data Server's that are being 'punished' with excessively large RowCount type requests.

Other than these areas to investigate, I assume you are restarting the ServletExec-xMII service to get past this 'crash/hang' state? Do you have any other ways to describe the situation you are encountering?

Regards,

Jeremy