cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

skipping the inspections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activitated the quality management and inpection lots are created. I have a urgent scenario that i have to send the stock out immediately, but the quality inspections take two days. so what is the procedure i have to do to post the stock to unrestricted directly skipping the inspection process. Thanks in advance and due points will be awarded.

Regards,

Jags

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your lots are already created use QA12 to access the UD. Go to the stock posting tab and post out what you wish to. All of it or part of it.

If you want stock to go to unrestricted directly for all future receipts of the material then you do this in the material master. Go to the inspection type setup, (either 04 or 01 probably for you), can click off the indicator that says "post to Insp.Stock". Or something close to that. For all future receipts then, the material should go right to unrestricted.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forgot to add. If you only have 1 or 2 characteristics that take two days to complete testing, you should probably set these up as long term characteristics. You can then have the material go to QI, do the testing that can be complete quickly, make the UD and post the stock. You can then come back in two days later and record the results for the long term tests.

Craig

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could try any of following procedures.

Testing for all characteristics of inspection lot is made optional using Z* inspection rules in inspection plan.Modificaton rules could be inserted to control how often results are required in inspection lot.

Z99 modification rules are more common.With this rule,tests are never required.If the lot has all characteristics marked with Z99 rule,samples are not automatically created by SAP R/3.The lot will have status SKIP in system status column.

After doing the same you could make a UD with UD ACC2 for accepted-Copy batch results.Now the stockposting done as usual and proceed.

Reward points if useful.

Regards

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl go through all answers and come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are using QM, then you need to do the following.

You need to adjsut the actual qty in QAC1 and then Save, then cancel the lot in QA02(inspection lot>function>cancel)

this depends on the status of the lot like it should be rel..if you start the inspection already and RR is eneterd, then you need to complet the lot, do UD and proceed as usual.

If you are not using QM, just a stock tranfer method of inspection then you can do what other fallow memebr answerede, MB1B with 322 mov type or MBST of the docuemnt created during 321.

pl come back if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesha,

Thank you for your reply. I don't want to use the 321 movement type, I want to completely skip the quaity management. I want to post the good form prodcution to unresticted goods when doing the GR. Is it possible to do that and how to do that.

Cheers,

Jags

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can close the inspection lot forcely without carring the inspection,go to usage decision and enter the code for acceptance system will ask for whether you want forcely close the inspection characteristic press YES and post the qty to unrestricted stock

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jags,

Solution First:

If U want to post the stock directly in the unrestricted stock without any Quality check then thier is no need to activate the quality View & maintain Quality type. You simply deactivate the Quality Management View In MM02.

By doing this your stock simply posted directly to unrestricted stock by Creating GRN

Second:

You have to uncheck the check box POST TO INSP. STOCK int the Quality management View of 01 inspection type.

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got to transaction MB1B and use movement type 321.